Saturday 24 March 2012

Adoration

Just a quick one for you today. It's not finished and I wrote it in about twenty minutes

OH and its pretty bad :/ it's definitely not one of my favourites.
Probably because I wasn't happy whilst writing it.
Ah well, see what you think


Adoration.


Elaborate, would you please on your chosen point
its funny how you think you can win me over.
Hilarious, how I used to fit the joint
in the gap, in the space
between your arms
and when I became lost (so lost)
in your charms.

Don’t pity me on my surely useless debate
its funny how you think I don’t remember.
Hilarious, how I used to say great (?)
We relate, we can stay
In this bottomless pit
and when I spit out my words (my words)
you still seem to think my opinions’ absurd.

Stop reminding me, surely I feel enough guilt.
Its funny how you think I forgave you
Hilarious, how leaning on the stilt,
we shared, and we cared
about our lives and each other.
But it’s nice now, I guess having you as my brother (?)

You told me if you could see them today.
It’s funny how you’ve already drifted
Hilarious, how you’ve gone astray.
We were, we adored
each other you said.
Then why are these thoughts of you still hassling my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment